The Official Website for the Mecham's Retro Mocktail Party

Mocktail Party - The non-alcoholic version of a Cocktail Party.

Why should the Boozers have all the fun!


Check out past parties by clicking the year above.

-------------------------------------------

A measage from your host.

Turn off the background music on the right before playing.

Wednesday

Mocktail Party 2005


Mocktail Party 2005, I tweaked the retro theme a little and did a tiki lounge theme. We had a good turn out, but very little in the retro wear. I gave people the option to come in a tropical wear, and most opted for this option. We offered tropical mixed drinks served in tiki glasses. I managed to turn our patio into a tropical (somewhat) oasis. Unfortunate I have very few pictures of the event. If any of you have pictures from that evening , by all means send them to me.


The only pictures I have of the decor were taken the next morning before cleanup.


Steve and Sharla, Mocktail party newbies that year. Love the Retro Garb!
Jackie, our Mocktail Party Poster Girl, Came dressed as Magnum PI, complete with chest hair.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am in love with this mocktail party. I am in love with the decorations. My husband is a fan of karaoke so I am planning a karaoke themed surprise birthday party for him. Will be booking some suitable San Francisco venues for this.